Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Bronx, NY Office
If you are a first time patient to Joints in Motion Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation's office, don't worry. We'll do everything in our power to make you feel relaxed and confident. Here is some basic information to help you familiarize yourself with our Bronx physical therapy office:
- Hours of operations
- Driving Directions
- Payment Policies
- Request an Appointment
- New Patient Form (complete this prior to your appointment to save some time)
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in physical therapy.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit then chose a questionare below:
Please choose from the following options. Please pick a questionnaire that corresponds with the affected body part you'll be seen for:
- Back - English
- Back - Spanish
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale - English
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale - Spanish
- Neck - English
- Neck - Spanish
- Upper Extremity - English
- Upper Extremity - Spanish
- Womac - English ( for people who have lower exterminty problems over the age 65)
- Womac - Spanish ( for people who have lower exterminty problems over the age 65)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
Some insurances we accept:
- Aetna (Out of Network)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthFirst (Medicare)
- No Fault
- Pomco (Out of Network)
- The Empire Plan
- United Health Care
- Worker’s Comp
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the physical therapist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the physical therapists. We look forward to your first visit.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete and review new patient registration forms
- Meet physical therapist for thorough evaluation of injury or condition, then to start your treatment.
- Review goals and specific needs to develop an individualized treatment plan
- Determine the frequency and duration of your course of physical therapy based on rehabilitation objectives
- Discuss patient expectations for maximizing therapy visits and home exercises. Active participation from the patient is vital to a successful recovery and rehabilitation experience
|Monday:||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday:||1:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||7:30 AM - 1:30 PM|